[A11ybok] resources -- either models or possible data for inclusion

Sarah Bourne sarahebourne at ymail.com
Sun Mar 18 08:36:36 EDT 2012

Great list, Jennifer. Thank you for doing this. I would like to add another well written and organized resource I rely on:

8. Social Security Administration Accessibility Help. While perhaps out of scope for A11yBOK, I think they've done a great job with their material for users, under "Web Accessibility Help"

http://ssa.gov/accessibility/

8.1 Accessibility Commitment: Section 508 Overview. This is the part of the site that includes guidance for procurements and development.

http://ssa.gov/accessibility/508_overview.html

-sb